Welcome to this lovely 667 SF one bedroom, one bathroom apartment in the well-maintained Willoughby Walk Cooperative in the heart of Clinton Hill.
This light-filled, spacious home offers western exposures and oversized windows in every room looking out over tree-lined Hall Street.
Upon entry, hang your jacket in the conveniently located closet and continue into your living and dining space. This one Bedroom feels large and ready to entertain or work from home.
- Living / Dining room and Bedroom allow for through-wall AC
- All windows overlook the treetops and charming low-rise buildings offering light and views.
- Stylish open kitchen with custom cabinetry and storage space.
- Bathroom conveniently located outside of the bedroom (easier for guests!) and features a tub, medicine cabinet, under-the-sink storage as well as custom cabinetry above the toilet for convenient additional storage.
- Large Bedroom with oversized windows and space for a king-sized, reading chair or desk to work from home. Bedroom is filled with fantastic natural western light as well as a custom-built closet to maximize storage.
- 24hour doorman security and maintenance staff with a live-in super.
- Recently renovated Laundry Room with large number of washer / dryer machines
- Pet friendly!
- Private Storage and Parking available for additional fee and Citi Bike nearby!
- Park / Playground on the property.
- Low Maintenance of $816 includes taxes, water building personnel and services.
- All co-purchasing and guarantors scenarios allowed.
- Minimum 10% down.
Welcome to Clinton Hill, Brooklyn! Home to the Pratt Institute and neighbor to Bedford-Stuyvesant and Fort Greene. Clinton Hill has so much to offer. Neighborhoods like this one motivate Manhattanites to make a move across the river, where they can find more space, friendly neighbors and a less chaotic lifestyle.
Having the Pratt Sculpture Park just steps away along with countless shops and restaurants makes 185 Hall Street an ideal place to call home. Transportation in and out of Manhattan is a breeze (Subway: Clinton/Washington G Train, Lafayette Ave C Train) and you can enjoy numerous grocery stores, coffee shops, pharmacies and a post office just steps away on Myrtle Avenue.
Reach out now to book a private, in person-tour or video walkthrough!