Welcome to 87 Saint Mark's Place, a small, beautifully maintained Coop building in the heart of the East Village. This studio is very unique in both style and size and features its own dining area which looks out onto a lovely, sun-filled garden.
With a working wood-burning fireplace, semi-private patio / garden space, hardwood floors and modern kitchen (with dishwasher!), this home is a rare find in the neighborhood. The size of the apartment allows for many design and furniture configuration possibilities, and with a separate kitchen and dining area, it really feels more like a true 1 bedroom.
- Working wood-burning fireplace
- Large bathroom with shower, tub and below sink storage
- Painted brick and pre-war charm
- Renovated, modern kitchen with marble countertop, custom pantry storage, Miele dishwasher, and Kuppersbusch Stove and Oven
- Huge, semi-private 557SF garden with outdoor lighting. Grow your own veggies!
- Excellent storage space with two large closets
- Pet friendly
- In the basement, there are several washers and dryers, as well as bike storage.
87 Saint Mark's Place is a boutique prewar Coop located on a quiet residential enclave between First Avenue and Tompkins Square Park in the East Village. The historic brick building was originally three 19th Century row houses which were later combined (87, 89 and 91 Saint Mark's Place). Two sweeping staircases lead to the elevated entrance flanked by two lanterns.